Megaman 9 Screenshot leaked

Saturday, June 21, 2008

There's rumors on the internet of someone who is supposedly a beta tester for Megaman9 with an E-mail screenshot. The supposed tester sent in this image to "Rockman Perfect Memories". This is what the e-mail read:

"Dear Rockman Perfect Memories,

I'm a beta tester for Capcom, and it's been a lot of fun reading all these posts about Rockman 9!

I'm one of the people who gets to test it!

Ever since I started playing it, I've wanted to take pictures and post them online, but they check you for cameras every time before you go into the room to play. Well I thought I'd try something tricky after a few months of beta testing, so I borrowed my girl friend's phone. The guys there trust me enough not to pat me down anymore and they'll let me hand them my phone. So, I took a quick picture of the screen with my girl friend's phone! Sorry it's so blurry and dark, but she's got a really old phone.

I want to just send it to you guys because I don't want it to get too much attention (Which is why I'm not sending it to Kotaku, or 1-Up.). But I'll confirm a few things about the game:

- You can play as Blues.
- The graphics are in the 8-bit sprite style, but not the classic Famicom/NES one.
- It doesn't have anything to do with the X series.
- Tango is in it, and works just like the Rockman World Game Boy version.
- The game doesn't support full wide screen YET, but it will.
- It does support 480p.

Also, PLEASE don't reveal my alias, e-mail name, or e-mail address! I don't want anyone to know I'm the one who sent this in!"


The e-mail also had a screenshot:



[Source]

0 comments: